Patriotic Pancakes Party
Prep 20 minutes - Serves 4-6
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup blueberry or grape jam
- 12 to 16 strawberries - stems removed
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 4 Tablespoons water
- whipped cream - to taste
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine the blueberry (or grape) jam with 2 Tablespoons of water.
- Stirring often, cook down until completely fluid and no longer jelly-like.
- Stir in the blueberries.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 5 to 10 minutes - stirring occasionally.
- Transfer blueberry compote to a bowl and cover to keep warm. Wash sauce pan.
- Add Strawberries, syrup & Cool Whip
- For the pancakes, please refer the following recipe: (located behind the box purchased)
* Recipe Revised from Mr. Breakfast