Old Fashion Apple Crisp
Prep Time 30 min Servings 4-6
- 6 Apples
- 3/4 C. Oats, Old Fashion
- 1 C. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 C. Flour
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 C. Butter
- Garnish with a scoop- Cool Whip and/or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peel, core and slice apples.
Preheat oven to 375.
- Layer apples into baking dish.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add in vanilla and cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- Work until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and apples are soft.